Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Photos


fishing
Originally uploaded by Johnxiv.

When my parents visited last week they brought the family photo albums. I aim to scan all the photos so we have a digital photo archive of our family. This photo of my brother and I is one of my favorites. If we were anymore adorable I would vomit. Look at how I am holding the tackle box . . . does that scream future fag or what? I am also giving serious consideration to filing charges against my mother for allowing me to be photographed in those shorts. If that isn't child abuse I don't know what is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

John, that is amazing. I don't think you've changed a bit since that picture was taken. Maybe a little taller now. So you really have to let me know what you're reading. I'll post some of my favorites soon.

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! You're such a cutie wootie, make me wanna pinch you're itty bitty little cutie cheeks! You're so proud of your tackle box!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home