Thursday, January 06, 2005

Vacation, carbohydrates and Joel Schumacher

At home with my parents. Having a great time just relaxing and shopping. I actually hit that point today where laying in bed changed from good to ugly. You know that point where the sweetness of sleeping late changes so abruptly to pain and embarrassment? It was great! I stayed in bed for ten more minutes just feel like a slug for that much longer. It also appears that this week I am carbo loading for the marathon I will never run. If I have encountered it in Northern Virginia and it is covered in carbohydrate I have eaten it! It's not pretty folks, thank your lucky stars you aren't here to see it.

We went to see Phantom Of The Opera (the movie) this week. Wow . . . how does Joel Schumacher get work? Seriously, I bet the only movie he has listed on his resume is The Lost Boys. He must have the best agent in LA.

1 Comments:

Blogger compostmoi said...

Hey...Peter and I are snug in what I now recall is one swell NYC apartment...I had forgotten what a great place our home is...this crispy Sunday sparkling morning is NYC at its best, and I read your blog to remind me I once was at Barter...seriously, the move went well...we meet Rick and Amanda for dinner tomorrow night at Joe Allen's..we see THE RIVALS today at LC..have dinner with pals, then proceed with our gargantuan unpacking tasks...leave for London Thursday..John Hall, write me back....xxevalyn

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home