Sunday, January 30, 2005

What Is Wrong With Me Today, part2

Let me start by saying I know stealing music is wrong and I shouldn't do it . . . and if I am stealing music I shouldn't complain about the results I get because I am breaking the law. That being said: I am lately obsessed with Schubert's Ave Maria. Firstly I cannot find a version that is sung in latin. Every version I have is in german which is weird because they all start out with the words "ave maria" leading me to hope the rest is latin. Secondly since I have 2 versions of it with female singers I want a version of it sung by a male. By the way Jessye Norman is how I believe god (if god were to exist in a corporeal human form) would sound. So I find this version that is labeled "Ave Maria-Josh Groban" what could be more perfect? Ave Maria sung by my future husband! So I "borrow" it and am so excited once I open iTunes and who should be singing? Instead of Josh it is - I almost can't type the letters . . . Michael fucking Bolton. I am scarred. Deep emotional scars that may not heal. I think it was my punishment for stealing music. What is funny is that I was so surprised to hear Michael fucking Bolton singing instead of Josh Groban that I don't even remember if it was in latin or german. The file is deleted but I still carry the horrific memory of those 5 seconds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home