Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The Year of Crazy

So I have decided 2005 will officially be "The Year of Crazy". Let me assure everyone reading that I do not mean the good kind of crazy. I mean the "show up at work wearing slippers and a bathrobe carrying poo in a brown paper bag" kind of crazy. Mainly me, but others should feel free to participate. I am pretty sure for a variety of reason I will go stark raving mad this year. I am looking forward to it. It is very freeing to give yourself over completly to something, even if it is mental illness, at least that what I keep telling myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

god john, you have such an eloquent way of making me bust a gut, if i had been drinking anything i most surely would have snafed it. . . .quite like your comment during nixon's nixon that got us into trouble that one night. how did that go, 'my, i believe the sweat on my ass has formed a cement bond to my underwear.'. . . or something like that. . . i'm still laughing. i personally can't wait to wear slippers and a robe into work. :)

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home