Saturday, February 05, 2005

Life at this moment

Not much going on. Rehearsals have been very light since the Director and Choreographer are out of town. Went to see Betrayal by Pinter last night. An odd experience, it really isn't the type of show you enjoy. The characters are basically despicable humans you just want to spit on. But a lovely production, especially the set and lighting design. A lovely production.
It is such a beautiful day today! It's one of those days that makes you excited for the arrival of spring. I am sure that it will snow three feet tomorrow but today is beautiful. I can't wait to get out on the trail and walk. Since I have had a cold this week I haven't exercised at all and I have missed it so much.
For the last week or so I have gotten several hang ups from an 866 number. Since they never leave a message I finally got annoyed enough to call them. They are a capitol hill group that handles calls for PAC and lobbying organizations. Since I belong to a thousand of those groups (HRC, DFA, AI, ACLU, etc) I figured my membership is just up for renewel. Since I called they have now started to leave messages, they are automated but at least they are leaving messages. The odd thing is the message is " Hello! May I please speak with the lady of the house?" Is this the 1950's? "The lady of the house" what the hell is that? Also if this is a call about some group I belong to, which of those would ask for the lady of the house? I truly hope that I am home when they call the next time so when they ask to speak to the lady of the house I can tell them that they already are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home