Monday, May 01, 2006

The Closer To The Family, The Closer To The Wine

The last few days have been . . . difficult. I leave Tuesday for my summer gig and not a moment too soon. Today we reached critical mass with family time. Anymore time together and there would have been a massacre. But Tuesday I am off to the Catskills. In the plus column I have a new GP who is awesome. I have never laughed as much at an appointment. She is totally cool. Also in the plus column on Thursday I had the distinct pleasure of giving someone the finger in traffic, it was quite fun.

You may have noticed that as of yet I have not posted a link to the summer gig. The reason is that while we here at POS strive to be positive, this sumer that policy may, well, fail miserably. Our pre-season communication has set off several alarms regarding the AD. It could be bad. I am preparing myself for the worst but hoping for the best. I think the posts will flow more freely if the theatre, for the moment, remains anonymous. I promise that as soon as a suitable high-speed connection is made I will update everyone on how my summer is going. Pray for me.



No seriously, pray for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

silly boy. . . didn't you hear the news. praying doesn't actually work :)

but i do hope that your summer doesn't turn out to be awful. i'm in the same boat, hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.

have a safe trip, and write often, as time allows

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John,

I look forward to your posts this summer. Have a safe trip and make the best of it. It's only for a summer!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home