Sunday, February 06, 2005

What I'm Reading

This whole world of blogs is so amazing. I feel so connected to these people whose lives I read about but I have never met most of them. I started off in the world of political blogs but quickly began to read personal ones as well. In no particular order here are my top 10 blogs:

Blah-ditty-blah my friend Erika, intelligent and humorous reflections on her adventures

Wasted Birth Control An incredibly intelligent writer sharing her journey through life

Here Be Hippogriffs Julia's life, including but not limited to trying to get pregnant and cooking (not at the same time). I love they way she writes.

Go Fug Yourself Hands down, the funniest blog on the internet (I love it when I write like Larry King)

Chance>Change My friend Evalyn, her adventures moving back to NYC

Onan Online Sort of an online crush for me

Today 4 U Tomorrow 4 Me Another Barter friend, Brian. He just started this blog but he is so funny he should have a one-man show

Eschaton An incredibly intelligent political blog written by an economist

Daily Kos A incredibly intelligent political blog, this one by a team

Glitter For Brains Just started reading this one but it kept me cracking up in music rehearsal

1 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

eeek. . . i feel pressure that you consider my ramblings intelligent. . . . especially since that last bit has been complete nonsense while i'm trying out a new program, but thank you anyway . . .

here's one that i think you'll enjoy. . . it's a friend of mine. . .

http://addy.typepad.com/

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home